This season I am loving all the vest options! I’ve put together a short list of ways I’ve been wearing vests this season to stay warm and look festive for the holidays!
*Can’t go without my “Red Coke”!
1) Black pants, Polka Dot Black and White Button Down (Target), Red Coca-Cola Sweater (Target), Black and White Herringbone Vest (Jane.com), Black Booties (Ugg from DSW.com)
2) Red Swing Dress (Jane.com), Long Cream Vest (White House Black Market Outlet), Reindeer Scarf (etsy.com), Tan Booties (Franco Sarto, Amazon.com)
3) Long black top or dress (Jane.com), Buffalo plaid vest (Belk), Tan Booties (Franco Sarto, Amazon.com), and I wore gray leggings
4) Red and white stripe tunic (Jane.com), Military green vest (Jane.com), Tan Booties (Franco Sarto, Amazon.com), and I wore skinny jeans
5) Blue flannel plaid (Old Navy), Winter White Fleece Vest (Columbia via Amazon.com), dark skinny jeans (Kohls), Sperry Duck Boots