It’s a snow day down south, so I’m at home ticking off my to-do list and staying warm. This got me to thinking about cozy layers. Here are a couple of outfits I’ve pulled together this winter so far to keep warm and comfy!
1) Black cotton knit blazer from Matilda Jane. It’s called the All is Calm Jacket. It is unbelievably soft. Pink top is the Character Top from Matilda Jane as well. It is long sleeves and super, super soft. Gray pink pin-striped trouser pants from New York and Company. I did end up putting on black shoes ;).
2) Purple and navy striped top is the Matilda Jane No Limitations top. It is so soft and swingy. Gray shag vest is from H&M. Navy dress leggings/pants Style & Co. brand from Macy’s with tall brown boots.
3) The dress/tunic is the Write It Down tunic from Matilda Jane. Long mustard cardigan is from Charlotte Russe. Brown knit leggings are New Directions from Belk. Lucky brand booties.
4) The yellow and navy cardigan is the Copper Cardigan from Matilda Jane. Layered with a denim top and jeans. Ugg fringe booties. Love that these are flat for teaching.
5) Aztec poncho. Long-sleeve denim top. Black dress leggings/pants Style & Co. brand from Macy’s. Tall cognac Frye boots.