Fall is here (almost). We are in a drought in TN, and it’s still pretty hot during the day. But fingers crossed that some cooler weather and rain are on the way! I’m loving some floral prints this season, so I’ve put together a few outfits that are perfect this time of year!
1) Mauve swing midi dress (Jane.com), denim jacket (JCPenny’s), Peep toe booties (Lucky Brand, Dillards), Gray and floral scarf
2) Navy floral dress (Forever21), Rust cardigan (Target), Brown leggings (White House Black Market…the BEST leggings ever), Lucky peep toe boots
3) Burgundy Floral midi dress (Jane.com), cream vest (TJMaxx), Booties (TJMaxx)
4) Brown ruffle capris (Art and Soul Boutique.com), Mustard ruffle top (Jane.com), floral shoes (Sam and Libby, TJMaxx)
5) Trouser jeans, Mint cardigan, multi-color scarf, brown flats