Back-to-school time is always super busy, and it seems that planning what to wear gets pushed to the back burner very quickly. One trick I use to help keep my choices fresh and my outfits somewhat planned is to use a weekly wardrobe board on Pinterest. As I’m scrolling Pinterest (very rarely during the school year), I’ll pin outfits that I know I have similar pieces to in my closet or color combos that I know I can recreate using my clothes. Then, each week (usually Sunday night) I’ll go through my outfits board and repin several of those outfits onto my weekly wardrobe board. Then I can just delete those if I wore them at the end of the week and repin some new ones for the the next go around. Here are a few of the outfits I put together for back to school.
1) Navy pencil skirt (New York and Company); Ice Blue Peplum Top; Neutral Peep Toe Shoes (Clarks); pearls
2) Hunter green slim ankle ponte knit pants (White House Black Market); Black and white sleeveless shell (Target); Black button-down cardigan (WHBM)
3) White trousers (NYC), Gray top with black bow; Black wedges
4) Navy and red maxi (Dillard); White tee (Belk); turquoise necklace; tan sandals
5) Tan pencil skirt (NYC); white button down shirt; turquoise necklace; Clarks tan shoes
Did you notice my Clarks tan shoes were my go-to shoe back-to-school? They are super soft on the inside and flats are a must for comfort!