I love supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October with my outfits at school, and I LOVE pink. However, pink usually presents an issue for me to style for fall. S,o I decided I dig a little harder this year to put together five fall-friendly, teacher-ready pink outfits for October!
- 1) Hot pink sleeveless knit dress (Jane.com); Leopard cardigan (Target); Black Wedges (Earthies)
2) Light pink Swiss dot 3/4 sleeve blouse (Matilda Jane); Gray floral tank (Maurices); Light gray gauchos (Express); Gray peep to heels — I ended up wearing full-length trousers from New York and Company —
3) Mauve short sleeve top with lace (Matilda Jane); Green open knit vest (TJMaxx); Brown Leggings (Macy’s); Brown Flats (Lucky)
4) Mauve cardigan (Ann Taylor Loft); Gray stripes floral top (Matilda Jane); Plum cropped knit pants (WHBM); Bronze flats
5) Hot pink blazer; Breast Cancer Awareness Tee; Skinny Jeans (Kohls); Brown flats (Lucky)
Sign up for my monthly newsletter – “Teaching Tidbits” – that is delivered directly to your email inbox each month. Each month you’ll get announcements, tips for teaching, updates on new and revised resources, and, of course, an email-only exclusive FREEBIE!